COVID - 1917th March 2020
As Covid-19 continues to spread we at Dental Inspirations would like to take this opportunity to inform you of our current operating status and the steps we have taken to minimise any related negative impact to the service that we offer.
The health and safety of our employees and patients is of paramount importance and like many UK businesses, we are closely monitoring th eoutbrake of COVID-19 and collowing the advice provided by the UK's health authorities.
Dental Inspirations current status
At the moment there have been no incidences of ill health relating to the virus among our staff, and we continue to provide all your regular dental services as normal.
We do however kindly request that if you have travelled from any high risk areas in relation to COVID-19 (corona Virus) within the last 14 days, are suffering from any symtoms (fever, difficulty breathing,cough) or have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case then please call the practice at least 24 hours before your appointment in the RARE case that we may need to reschedule your appointment.
Internal measures we are taking include:
- Increased frequency of cleaning all surfaces and high touch areas such as door handles, taps, iPads (after every use, water dispenser etc.
- Hand sanitiser available for patient use within the practice along with hand washing facilities.
- staff are continuing to be extra vigilant regarding personal hygiene and hang washing with access to sanitiser and hand washing facilities. (this as a practice is someting we are committed to at any timr not just with COVID-19)
- All magazines have been removed from our waiting room to avoid any potential contamination.
- We have designated areas in the practice should any patient wish not to sit in our waiting room with other patients.
We will exercise extra caution if any of our staff are feeling unwell or show any potential symptoms of COVID-19.